- Show dates Tuesday November 6th - Friday November 9th 2018
- Coordinator: Janet Oliver 284-494-6017 (not during show dates) / 284-346-2739 email@example.com
- Host venue: Nanny Cay Hotel & Marina
- Dockmaster: Brendan Joyce
- Marina Office**: 284-394-2512 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: CYS submits a list of all registered yachts and yacht details to the marina. There is no need to call the marina to reserve your own spot.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE dates on your profile are critical to placement. Without the dates you will not show up on the list of Registered Yachts.
Registration does not cover dockage, electricity, water or other fees.
Visit Nanny Cay Marina for details on marina fees.
- Non Member Yachts: $955
- CYS Member Yachts: $350 plus 2019 membership dues
*Joining Member Yacht: 2018 member dues (prorated to 6 months) + $350 + 2019 member dues . (Eg. Winter charter fee: $25000. $350/2 + $350 + $400 = $875)
Note: All registrations INCLUDE a $10 donation which goes towards the support of the BVI youth sailing programme.
Late registration after October 1: $100
*CYS Membership is open to BVI based fully crewed term charter yachts. Dues are based on maximum occupancy winter rates. (Not holiday rates)
|Charter Fee||0 - $10,000||$10,001 - $20,000||$20,001 - $30,000||$30,001 +|
Yacht Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation must be in writing.
- Yachts cancelling prior to October 1st receive full refund less $50 administration fee. -
- Yachts cancelling after October 1st & prior to October 21st receive show fee less $200 -
- Yachts cancelled on and after October 21st NO refund.
- Charter Yacht Broker Registration
- CYBA Members and BVI Based Brokers: $35
- Non CYBA Members: $50
- Late registration (after October 15th): add $50
- Refer to the payment tab for details
New Brokers: In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show we require ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association).
The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.” Are you former or soon-to-be former crew? Many of the same have completed the course ahead of you and admit they learnt much more than they thought they would.
Regardless of the location of our show, our REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE philosophy remains the same. We discourage the distribution of disposable water bottles at our shows. Pack your favourite reusable bottle and we will ensure it never runs dry.
As a non-profit organization we try to minimize extra fees wherever possible therefore we prefer payment by cheque, especially from CYS members. Of course, where necessary we will accept credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD).
Brokers can request a PayPal Invoice if preferred.
Credit Card Authorization Form: Complete form, scan and return to email@example.com. Wire Transfers are also acceptable. Add $15 to cover bank charges.
- Wire Transfer Details
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Ponce de Leon, 301 PDA6
- Puerta de Tierra San Juan PR, 00901
- ABA# 0215 020 11 SWIFT CODE: BPPR PRSX
- For credit to: Charter Yacht Society of the BVI
- a/c# 185 304547
- Local Mailing Address:
- Charter Yacht Society
- PO Box 3252
- Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110
- International Mailing Address:
- Box 8309 PMB 713
- Cruz Bay, St. John VI 00831
Media: We welcome Media coverage and will work with you to get the best story possible. Email us to indicate your interest. Please be prepared to list the various publications you represent. Thank you for your cooperation.
We have multiple opportunities available to those wanting exposure to the crewed yacht market.
Vendor Village on Opening Night (Tuesday Nov 6th) Booth space can be secured for : 1 table: $100 ($85 for those with a display ad in Charter Show Handbook) 2 tables: $175 ($150 for those with a display ad in Charter Show Handbook).
- Includes 6’ table and 2 chairs. We do not provide table cloths.
- Booths are set up on the inside edge of a large tent. The tent is lit however if you desire stronger lighting we recommend you bring additional with you.
- Power is available. We do not provide power cords.
- Set-up must be complete by 5:00 pm. Opening 6 pm
- Non-Exhibiting Vendor: We agree that it is not everyday an entire industry is in one place at one time. And we understand the desire of vendors to seize the opportunity and “walk the dock”, however, in order for us to maintain a quality show, we charge a nominal fee of $75 per person per company ($50 local businesses) for that privilege.
- Payment DOES NOT afford access to events.
- Never interrupt crews engaging with brokers.
- Never board a boat unless you have been invited.
- We ask vendors to wear company branding or identification.