The society represents the organized voice of individual yachts and their crew. The CYS advocates, educates and promotes on behalf of its members. The following privileges are available to every Member Yacht of the Charter Yacht Society BVI.
List of Benefits
- We are the only government recognized, non-profit organization representing the unique interests of the crewed yacht industry in the Virgin Islands
- We participate in government forums and serve on committees dealing with key issues affecting the crewed yacht industry.
- We are industry partners with the BVI Tourist Board thereby benefiting from their global promotions
- We secure discounts on your behalf at establishments territory wide including marinas & chandleries(see businesses)
- We provide networking relationships with the BVI Marine Association & BVI Chamber of Commerce and Hotel Association
- We offer individual representation on our website
- We offer a reduced annual charter yacht show fee
- We frequently circulate industry related updates
- We no longer offer a customized health insurance plan since NHI came into effect in 2016. Every employee in the BVI is covered under the plan. To find out more about the benefits visit National Health Insurance
- We offer access to a database of more than 200 international charter yacht brokers