Sponsor is Riteway Food Markets
How does it work?
Date: Wednesday November 8th
Where: Aboard your vessel
Time: Your presentation time will be assigned to you by 5:00 pm Tuesday.
Unless you prefer to purchase in advance, we will arrange to have pumpkin and cinnamon available for pick up either at Nanny Cay Riteway or CYS on Yacht Registration Day.
Registration closes 10 am November 7th
Theme: October Harvest: Pumpkin and Cinnamon
Choose 2 of the following categories, one of which MUST BE, Entrée:
Judging is based on: Presentation, Taste/Flavour, Creativity/Originality and use of compulsory ingredients - both pumpkin and cinnamon.
PREPARATION AND PRESENTATION:
- All preparation and cooking should be done by you, the chef, to reflect a dish you would serve on charter.
- The compulsory ingredients do not have to be the centre piece of your dish. They simply have to be featured in the dish.
- You will have 5 minutes to finalize presentation & plate and 3 minutes for judges to taste.
- You should present two individual dishes: one for judges to taste and one for photography purposes.
- Each dish should be accompanied by a card with the name of the yacht, name of the chef, name of the entry, a brief description of the recipe and ingredients.
- Registration is limited to no more than 18.
- Prizes include: CYS Customized Awards by Nutmeg Designs, Gift Certificates from Riteway Food Markets, Discount voucher of £250 for any culinary class at Ashburton Cookery School, Funky Chef jacket and knife plus Funky Chef discount certificates. Drappier Champagne with CYS label