- Show viewing dates May 15th and 16th 2020
- Coordinator: Janet Oliver 284-494-6017 / 284-346-2739 email@example.com
- Host venue: Village Cay Resort and Marina
- Marina Office: 284-494-2771 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: CYS submits the list of all registered yachts and yacht details to the marina. There is NO NEED to call the marina to reserve your own spot.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE dates on your profile are critical to placement.
Registration DOES NOT cover dockage, electricity, water or other fees. ALL participating yachts will enjoy a 20% discount on dockage rates.
Visit Marina Rates for details on marina fees.
Be sure to clear Customs and Immigration prior to arriving at the marina.
- *BVI CYS Member Yachts: $250
- Current VIPCA Member Yachts: $350
- Non Member Yachts: $400
*BVI CYS Membership is open to any fully crewed term charter yacht. Dues are based on maximum occupancy winter rates. (Not holiday rates). Full membership is limited to those yachts based in the British Virgin Islands. Associate membership is open to any non-BVI based charter yacht.
|Charter Fee||0 - $10,000||$10,001 - $20,000||$20,001 - $30,000||$30,001 +|
Yacht Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation must be in writing.
- Cancellations prior to May 1st receive full refund less $25; Cancellations between May 1st and May 8th receive show fee LESS $100; Cancellations after May 8th receive NO refund
- Yachts cancelled after May 8th. NO refund.
Charter Yacht Broker Registration: All Brokers $25. Refer to the payment tab for details.
Village Cay Hotel is offering a 20% room discount to charter brokers. For reservations call: 1-284-494-2771 or Email:email@example.com. Be sure to tell them you are attending the Spring Charter Yacht Show.
New Brokers: In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show we recommend ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association).
The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.” Are you former, or soon to be former, crew ? Many of the same have completed the course ahead of you and admit they learnt much more than they thought they would.
Regardless of the location of our show, our REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE philosophy remains the same. We discourage the distribution of single use disposable water bottles at our shows. Pack your favourite reusable bottle and we will ensure it never runs dry.
As a non-profit organization we try to minimize extra fees wherever possible therefore we prefer payment by cheque, especially from CYS members. Of course, where necessary we will accept credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD). Brokers can request a PayPal Invoice.
Credit Card Authorization Form: Complete form, scan and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wire Transfers are also acceptable. Add $15 to cover bank charges.
- Wire Transfer Details
- Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Ponce de Leon, 301 PDA6
- Puerta de Tierra San Juan PR, 00901
- ABA# 0215 020 11 SWIFT CODE: BPPR PRSX
- For credit to: Charter Yacht Society of the BVI
- a/c# 185 304547
- Local Mailing Address:
- Charter Yacht Society
- PO Box 3252
- Road Town, Tortola, BVI VG1110
- International Mailing Address:
- Box 8309 PMB 713
- Cruz Bay, St. John VI 00831
To all Vendors:
We understand your desire to market your business to the crews. Our policy is always Broker first.
- Make yourselves known at the Registration desk.
- Never interrupt crews engaging with brokers.
- Never board a boat unless you have been invited.
- Wear company branding or identification.