SAMPLE ITINERARY 2
There are infinite itineraries that we can create around the quarantine bays, your needs and of course the weather considerations. This is just a suggestion to confirm it's easy to still make the most of the beautiful BVI and experience some of the BVI LOVE whilst onboard Gypsy Princess!
- Day 0:
- Pick up at Penn’s Landing Marina, sail to Haulover Bay, Cooper Island for the evening. Great Snorkelling as this is a National Park site!
- Day 1:
- Sail to Trunk Valley and enjoy swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding in the azure blue water fallowed by lunch. Sail to Long Bay, Mountain Point, Virgin Gorda for a spectacular view of the sunset down the Sir Francis Drake Channel.
- Day 2:
- Sail to Anegada to anchor at Pomato Point and be able to enjoy the miles of deserted beach at the west end of the island.
- Day 3:
- A fast sail down wind to Little Harbour on Peter Island. A perfect, calm bay to learn to water ski & swim with turtles!
- Day 4:
- Pre breakfast sail over to Nanny Cay for the final PCR test. Hop over to Norman in time for lunch and beach combing at Benures Bay.
- Day 5:
- Sail around the west of Tortola to Jost Van Dyke, lunch onboard and receive the negative freedom results! Visit White Bay and the home of the Soggy Dollar Bar to celebrate! Lobster dinner off at Sidneys Peace & Love in Little Harbour, grilled by Miss Strawberry herself!
- Day 6:
- Stop in at Sandy Cay before a trip up to Cane Garden Bay for a beach stroll, more water sports and a few cocktails on the beach. Finally a sunset sail up to White Bay on Guana.
- Day 7:
A quick snorkel at Monkey Point before heading into Trellis Bay to walk across to EIS for departure