2023 Marine Vendor Night Tuesday November 7th
Please complete the following form if you desire a space at this year's Vendor Night. Even if you have already requested a space by email, this form is needed.
Except in the instance of sponsors, or vendors already having received confirmation from us, completing the form does not guarantee a spot. Due to limited space a draft layout will be completed to ensure we do not overcommit.
- When: November 7th from 6 pm – 9:00 pm (rain or moonshine)
- Location: In the vicinity of Peg Legs Tent @ Nanny Cay
- Set up: 2 pm onwards. If more time is needed, just let us know.
- Space allocations: Whilst we have a sizable area with which to work we do have capacity limits. NOTE: We are committed, firstly, to accommodating sponsors, and then on a first come first serve basis. Single spaces only available.
- What to bring: “BYOT&T” We’ll draw the crowds, but you'll need to Bring your own *Tent & Table. In the case of the common tent area, we provide the cover however you will need to supply the table. Tables will be provided for Sister Island and Visiting Businesses.
- *Except in the case of Gold or Platinum Sponsors, tents must be limited to 10’ x 10’
- Tents will require breeze blocks or sandbags to secure. Tent pegs will not be enough.
- Attendees: We have 60 yachts registered in the show and over 100 charter yacht brokers.
- Lights and Power: Yes, bring an extension cord and lights if you are under your own tent. Industrial appliances cannot be supported.
- Can you sell at the event? Absolutely!
- Weather: What if it rains? We hope for clear skies and anticipate rain. Either one, the show goes on!
- Cost: $150 per single space
- Payment: Secures your spot
- Questions: Email [email protected] or call us 284.346.2739